What CompuCom Experts like most about System Center 2012!
- Self-Service – A self-service site is now built into SCCM during install
- No More Native Mode – Internet-based device management no longer requires SCCM Native Mode and entire PKI infrastructure
- Migration Wizards – Migration Wizards enable moving easily from SCCM 2007 to SCCM 2012
- Service Manager Extensibility – Service Manager extensibility with Orchestrator Run Books for IT process automation
- Automated Workload Installations – Use of Microsoft Deployment Toolkit task sequences with PowerShell scripting to provide an automated workload installation such as SharePoint workloads or Exchange workloads
- User-Based Provisioning – System Center 2012 enables user-based provisioning, so you can provision services and resources to a user irrespective of device when the user connects to the network
- Simplified Purchase Model – You get all eight products now in two different options based on enterprise need